Flu Clinic - Sat 13th October 9am-12pm
Surnames beginning with A-F please attend 9am-9.45am
Surnames beginning with G-M please attend 9.45am-10.30am
Surnames beginning with N-S please attend 10.30-11.15am
Surnames beginning with T-Z please attend 11.15am- 12pm
All patients falling within one of the following groups are encouraged to attend for annual flu vaccination:
- Aged 65 years or over (including those who will be 65 by 31.03.19)
- Chronic respiratory disease (such as severe asthma, COPD or bronchitis)
- Chronic heart disease (such as heart failure)
- Chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease (such as Parkinson's or motor neurone disease, or learning disability)
- Splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- Weakened immune system due to disease or treatment. Consideration will also be given to the immunisation of household contacts of these patients.
- Morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 and above)
- All pregnant women (including those who become pregnant during the flu season)
- People living in long-stay residential care homes or other long-stay care facilities.
- Patients who are in receipt of a carer's allowance, or who are the main carer of an older or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill.